Front End Engineer
Secure Broadcast is an engineering and technology company building groundbreaking TV solutions for enterprise with security at its heart. Our technology is the result of 5 years R&D by a team of extremely passionate software engineers, film production specialists and graphic designers. We have a very exciting roadmap that includes a list of innovations ensuring that we stay at the forefront of secure global communications.
- We are seeking a Front End Web Engineer who will collaborate with UX designers, developers and business teams.
- We want someone who will bring their creativity in solving our problems.
- You will work in a small web team where your opinion and ideas will matter.
- You will be focused on writing high quality code to solve interesting business problems.
- Key to success will be constant evaluation of new technologies and coding patterns.
- Experience with React.js and Redux/Flux pattern
- Familiarity with Webpack
- Experience with GIT
- Modular CSS
- Responsive HTML and CSS
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Developed or worked a React component library
- Knowledge of Node and NPM
- Knowledge of continuous Integration
- Passion for learning
- Experience with Python Django
- Experience of streaming video technologies
- Flexible hours and working style.
- Engaging work - we build exciting products that spark joy in the user.
- Excellent location - located in our brand new premises in the heart of the city.
- Opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Daily fresh fruit (we want you to live healthy).
How To Apply
If you’re interested email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you’re a good match for the role and company.